Sunday, August 31, 2014
1. Try to imagine how you would react if you saw a "scoop" on the web site run by white supremacists in Alabama claiming that the Ku Klux Klan was in fact being secretly run and commanded by Rev Al Sharpton or Barack Obama's daughter. Would you laugh yourself silly?
Well a claim a hundred times sillier is currently making the rounds on all the Bash-Israel web sites, claiming that ISIS is in fact run by the Israeli Mossad. The anti-Semites even claim to know the name of the Israeli agent running ISIS.
The fabrication seems to have been invented by the web site of a Neo-Nazi organization calling itself "Veterans Today." The "scoop" appears here: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08/04/french-report-isil-leader-mossad/. It goes without saying that these people are not veterans at all. This is a conspiracist group that finds Zionist agents under every bed and inside every coca cola machine. It is wackier than the 9-11 Troofer kooks. The group has long been listed by the Anti-Defamation League as a Neo-Nazi group (see http://blog.adl.org/tags/veterans-today).
"Veterans Today" insists the Jews themselves planned the Holocaust and are currently incubating a new Hitler inside America. It has also long tried to capitalize on the old story of the accidental Israeli firing on the USS Liberty navy ship in the middle of the Six Day War (see http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/06/07/alan-hart-israels-attack-on-the-uss-liberty-the-full-story/ ). Indeed, that seems to be the origin of the group's name. They pretend to be navy vets who had been on that ship. As Neo-Nazis they have no problems with any of the countless Muslim attacks on the US over the past 60 years, and the only "attack" on the US military that interests them is that incident with the USS Liberty. (The truth about the Liberty incident can be read here: http://archive.adl.org/israel/uss.html#.VALtzDKSzK0 and http://inyourface.info/ArT/Alpha/UsL.shtml ). The Liberty incident remains the favorite bugaboo of the Neo-Nazis and their jihadi allies.
The Neo-Nazis are claiming that
2. Geezers my age may recall a popular book from the 60s titled "Black Like Me," about a white journalist who posed as a black man in the South and wrote about his experiences. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Like_Me ). Well, one of the more amusing developments in recent Israeli history consists of a somewhat similar book, titled "Catch the Jew," written by journalist and play writer Tuvia Tenenbom. He is well known as the founder of the Jewish Theater in New York (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuvia_Tenenbom).
In his new book, the multi-lingual Tenenbom toured the West Bank while passing himself off as a German investigative reporter. He spent time with the various leftwing Israeli and foreign agitators in the West Bank and asked them to educate him about the plight of the "Palestinians." He turned the results into a book. It is hilarious and at the same time highly revealing of the sorts of propagandists operating to undermine Israel and provide disinformation to the media. A chapter of his new book is reprinted in this past weekend's Makor Rishon.
Much of the chapter deals with Tenenbom's meetings and travels about the West Bank with "Rabbi" Arik Ascherman, head of the misnamed "Rabbis for Human Rights," a far-leftist anti-Israel propaganda NGO. Ascherman has "ordination" from the Reform synagogue "seminary" in Cincinnati and his wife also claims to be "ordained." In other words, both are Rabbis in the same sense as I am a ballet dancer.
While I have attacked Ascherman as a self-hating Jewish anti-Semite for years, the portrait of him in Tenenbom's chapter is far more demolishing. Mockery remains the most powerful weapon against such critters. Tenenbom meets Ascherman while the latter is wearing a "We are All Al-Arakiv" tee shirt, that being the name of some West Bank terrorist village. Noting that Ascherman is awash in funding from overseas haters of Israel, Tenebom describes how Ascherman "delivers the goods" to his patrons.
Ascherman first takes the "German journalist" to an olive orchard where he is lectured about how the "settlers" come and sabotage it and how Ascherman's team defends the trees from them. Tenenbom's guide is a Kenyan who came to the West Bank to make the world peaceful and it is a few days after the massacre of Kenyans in Nairobi by Islamists. Tenenbom asks the guide why he is here and not in Kenya trying to make world peace. He evades answering.
When they get to the orchard a Palestinian claiming his name is Bruce Lee tells the "German" about how settlers shot him last year. Bruce Lee says the "settlers" murder Palestinians all the time. How many have been so murdered?, asks the "German." Ascherman's host intervenes and tells him you will have to look it up on Google. The "German" persists and Bruce Lee says two. When? In 1999 and 2000. Bruce Lee goes on and tells the "German" that a few days ago, an Arab was praying in the field and a "settler" rode up on his horse, dismounted, told the Arabs to stop praying, and then shot him. From this we learn there are actually settlers who ride horses, says the "German" sarcastically. Did you actually see that, Bruce Lee is asked? No, my neighbor told me about it.
When no murderous settlers show up to bother the olive pickers, Ascherman offers to send a car that will take the "German" to see the horrific destruction perpetrated by settlers elsewhere. The driver arrives, a Palestinian Arab named Zakaria. They take him to a village where the German is told that every day or two the army comes and burns homes for no reason. The German asks to see some burnt homes. They cannot point him to any. They offer to show him photos of the army burning houses on a cell phone. When the German asks to see the phone photos, it turns out that they mysteriously disappeared, almost like IRS records.
Suddenly an Israeli army jeep appears. Watch this, say the hosts, the kids in the village will throw rocks at the jeep and then the soldiers will open fire at them. So they follow the jeep a bit. At one point the jeep pulls over to the side. Aha, say the hosts, these soldiers are about to set up a security checkpoint to harass Palestinians.
The German watches and one of the soldiers gets out of the jeep and takes a wizz into the bush on the side of the road.
Ah, these soldiers must be the "Number One" problem in the West Bank, but fortunately they did not turn out to be the "Number Two" problem.
Friday, August 29, 2014
40 Lessons from Hamas' War Against the Jews
Posted By Steven Plaut On August 29, 2014
1. Nice fences do not stop missiles, rockets, and mortars.
2. The pro-Hamas Left: http://www.meforum.org/4783/a-pro-hamas-left-emerges
3. How to Speak Leftist: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/truthrevolt-org/andrew-klavan-how-to-speak-leftist/
4. The latest treason from Israel;'s radical Left is to respond to the firing of 5000 Hamas rockets at Israeli children by calling on Israelis to refuse to serve in the military at all. SIgners include prominent academics, Haaretz writers, communists, and others of their ilk.
5. When anti-Semites pretend to be Holocaust survivors: http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/08/28/jewish-survivors-and-their-progeny-against-israel/
7. Here is an interesting thought. According to a poll in Israel this week, the number of Israelis who now see themselves as part of either the moderate or the radical Left is about 12%. The number of people in France who support ISIS is 16%. So more French support Isis than Israelis who support the Labor Party.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Global Research (canada) is a conspiracist web site run by the notorious Holocaust Denier Michel Chossudovsky.
Interesting that Israeli tenured leftists have decided to publish their petition with its condemnation of Israel on that web site:
Israeli Academics Condemn the Slaughter and Endless Oppression of the Palestinian People
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
The Symposium against Patriotism and Democracy at Tel Aviv University
In recent weeks Israel has seen an unprecedented unification of spirit, with nearly the entire Jewish population strongly endorsing the military activity against the Gaza savages. The main criticism of the operations is coming from people who believe that the government is not using ENOUGH firepower and force.
The Radical academic Left has maintained an eerie silence throughout much of the operation, But this week a group of Tenured Leftists held a symposium to denounce the widespread patriotism that they fear has infected Israel. The symposium at Tel Aviv University was titled "How to Think about the War," the purpose of which was to tell people how to think. And of course the correct way to think is how the Far Left and communists think.
The symposium was organized in response to an innocent memo sent out by the Tel Aviv University administration expressing support for Israeli soldiers during the war, "embracing them," while at the same time denouncing "hurtful and extremist" comments being made by people in the social media and internet. That statement enraged the tenured Left. How dare the heads of Tel Aviv University say that they are embracing the soldiers.
The anti-patriotism rally was organized by Prof. Ishay Rosen-Zvi, an ultra-leftist faculty member at TAU in "Hebrew Culture." Rosen Zvi has a long track record of pseudo-academic Israel bashing (see http://isracampus.org.il/third%20level%20pages/Editorial%20-%20Lee%20Kaplan%20-%20Ishay%20Rosen-Zvi%20-%20leads%20crusade%20at%20Shimon%20HaTzadik%20Neighborhood.htm ) . He said he organized the symposium because he felt that the administration's statement about embracing soldiers was silencing freedom of speech and also because he felt revulsion at the wave of patriotism and unity in the Israeli media. After all, hardly any treasonous opinions were being aired during the war! Rosen Zvi demanded that the media be cleansed of the endless security-oriented and patriotic opinion, which is "designed to suppress freedom of speech." (Hebrew report in Haaretz on this is at http://www.haaretz.co.il/news/education/.premium-1.2415984 ).
Rosen Zvi was particularly irate at the fact that deaths of Israeli soldiers were not producing defeatist sentiments in the public. In the past, he said, such deaths produced pressures on the government but now they were simply contributing to a sense of national unity. In addition, Rosen Zvi denounced what he describes as "violence against the Left," by which he means public criticism of the Left. Other speakers at the symposium denounced the "excess" number of injuries of Gaza civilians as war crimes.
Sunday, August 24, 2014
Want to know what Israelis actually think? Only 3% are now leftists. Guess what the percent of university professors who are radical leftists is.
Friday, August 22, 2014
1. To be consistent here is how the NY Times, CNN, the Washington Post, MSNBC and the LA Times should report the death by beheading of the US journalist James Foley:
James Foley was a journalist and investigator into the poverty and underlying grievances behind Middle East terrorism. Foley appears to have died in mysterious circumstances, at the same time that a large number of ISIS activists were killed by American military intervention. The total number of victims of violence over the past week was 340. ISIS is a group of misunderstood militants that is motivated by frustration that its grievances are not being addressed and its reasonable demands met. ISIS emerged because of the inequalities in the world, the underprivileged situation of so many Muslims in the Middle East. Clearly all ISIS wants is its fair share of the pie, but selfish Westerners have refused to conduct good faith negotiations with the leaders of ISIS. Since these leaders had no other choice, they captured Foley and he then became a victim of the cycle of violence begun by the United States. Foley's death was clearly a protest against occupation of Iraqi and Afghan territory by the United States and against European colonial oppression. There is some confusion as to whether ISIS was in fact behind the death of Foley. Informed sources on the ground in Iraq and Syria say that Israeli Jewish settlers really killed Foley. In any case, it is clear that this sort of violence can only end when the American government conducts good faith negotiations with ISIS and meets its reasonable demands.
2. Well, I guess it is only fair. Just like the American media like to pontificate and opine about the Middle East without having the slightest idea of what they are talking about, now the Israeli media are doing the same thing about the Ferguson violence.For decades the main point that has needed understanding regarding the Middle East is that Arab violence is NOT a result of legitimate grievances but of illegitimate ambitions and criminality. Yet this week every single Israeli journalist is chiming in unison that the Ferguson violence must have been caused by legitimate grievances by black Americans. It was not. Like in the Middle East it is a reflection of illegitimate ambitions and criminality. But Israel's clueless journalists are as incapable of questioning the "party line" about Ferguson as US liberal journalists are about EITHER Ferguson or the Middle East.
The liberal media in the US are trying to create equivalence between the hoodlums rioting in Ferguson, Missouri, and the "Palestinian" intifada. Both are "occupied" and "oppressed" populations, the media bleat.
Well, for once I actually agree that there is a sort of moral equivalence. Both groups are violent criminals and hoodlums pretending to have "grievances." Neither group is "occupied " but merely pretending to be to excuse its criminality, racism and violence. Both sets of violence are a direct result of hoodlums being pandered by the liberal media and the excuses made for their violence by the Left.
3. Dear Hamas: https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/1795659_321874274652448_2021623863845781069_n.jpg?oh=c18c7fee55fea8d5324b009f4dd86d3f&oe=54605053&__gda__=1415969027_ea0bd7cdfa69a2728c499ae644abde96
4. Joke going around Israel. Hamas last night announced that at 6 AM it would fire rockets at Ben Gurion airport. But none were fired this morning. It turns out they were using charter rockets and everyone knows that charters always arrive 17 hours late.
5. With the beheading of a pro-terror American journalist, we re-post:
Friday, August 15, 2014
1. 98% of Israeli Jews are strongly behind the operations in Gaza and most of the dissidence in Israel comes from people who think that Netanyahu wimped out and did not go far enough to finish the job. Haaretz, the Palestinian newspaper published in Hebrew, managed to maintain its anti-Israel pro-Hamas line throughout recent weeks. To remind you, Haaretz has a 6% market share among the quarter of Israelis who actually read newspapers and I suspect that 2/3 of Haaretz subscribers get it for the business supplement Marker, not for the daily doses of treason.
In any case, the anti-democratic Left in Israel, lead by Haaretz, are all whining because the Israeli on the street has no patience to listen to their treason these days. In fact, when the communists and their friends hold pro-Hamas rallies, "right-wingers" come out and harass them and call them names and counter-demonstrate, clearly acts of anti-democratic fascism! Mister and Mrs. Israeli do not believe that Israel bombed in Gaza to be mean and because Jews are racist and that the Gaza invasion was "disproportionate," unless you mean by that too mild.
A good example of the desperation of the Israeli radical Left is in today's Haaretz editorial. It concerns a decision to rein in the radical anti-Israel foreign-funded NGO B'Tselem, which pretends to be a human rights watchdog, although one that has never defended any human rights for Jews. After getting smacked down in a recent Supreme Court ruling, the Israeli government just ruled that national service youths may not do their service as interns with B'Tselem. National service is for religious women, some Arabs, and some others, as an alternative to (and sometimes supplement to) military service, and usually involves things like working in hospitals or with low-income families in Israel's periphery zones. (One of my sons did so BEFORE his regular army service.) The Left wants these people to be able to do political agitprop as national service in B'Tselem and similar outfits and indeed this was permitted until now. But only for far-leftist anti-Israel groups. No one could do national service, for example, with the Temple Mount lobby. But the government just nixed this. Haaretz is livid. McCarthyism, it bellows:
Israel's witch hunt against leftist organizations is McCarthyism in action
B'Tselem does not act against the state or its army, on the contrary: It tries to maintain its moral image, therefore fulfilling an important mission.
Haaretz Editorial | Aug. 15, 2014 | 2:04 AM
The witch hunt against leftist and civil-rights organizations in Israel is picking up speed just as Operation Protective Edge winds down. This week the director of the National Service Administration, Sar-Shalom Jerbi, informed the director of B'Tselem, Haggai Elad, that he was disqualifying B'Tselem as a receiving organization for civilian national service volunteers. Gili Cohen reported yesterday on the Haaretz website that in explaining his decision, Jerbi said the organization, whose full name is B'Tselem, the Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories, acts against the state and the Israel Defense Forces.
"I feel obligated to exercise my authority and discontinue state assistance to an organization that acts against the state and its soldiers, who sacrifice their lives with supreme heroism in order to ensure the welfare and security of all Israeli citizens," Jerbi wrote in his letter to B'Tselem……
Jerbi's decision is scandalous, and Pensioner Affairs Minister Uri Orbach (Habayit Hayehudi), who oversees the National Service Administration, would do well do reject it. B'Tselem is a badge of honor for the State of Israel, and the national service volunteers who work for it are contributing far more to Israel than the volunteers of Efrat, the anti-abortion association, for example, whose service Jerbi has not disqualified.
On B'Tselem court case: http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.610477
Last year a Knesset bill to require that anti-Israel NGOs like B'Tselem disclose their sources of financing failed to pass because Netanyahu wimped out on it and on us.
2. One of the more amusing developments is Nasrallah, the Islamofascist terrorist head of the Hezb'Allah, whining about the growing power of ISIS. Hezb'Allah is a Shi'ite Islamofascist terrorist group that is chummy with the Assads. ISIS is a Sunni Islamofascist terrorist group that enjoys beheading Shi'ites before breakfast. Nasrallah wants the world to wake up to the ISIS threat. I look forward to ISIS catching up with Nasrallah and turning him into Purina.
3. Dersh on pro-Hamas anti-Semites: http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Supporting-Hamas-is-anti-Semitic-371173
4. The Israeli Mongrel Left has a new "cause." Haaretz, the Palestinian newspaper published in Hebrew, claims a wedding was supposed to take place between an Arab man and a Jewish woman, but the couple received a lot of insulting mail and phone calls and in the end they supposedly had to hire guards for the wedding because "rightwingers" plan to hold a protest at it. Other Mongrel Left web sites also picked up the story, including 972mag, an anti-Israel picayune web site financed by foreign anti-Semites. I do not know if the Haaretz story has any connection to facts, real people and real events. Haaretz stories about Jewish intolerance rarely do.
5. The fable of the sage of Gaza: http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_opinion.php?id=9617&r=1
6. A Plautian spoof not written by Plaut: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/ronn-torossian/a-call-for-restraint-against-isis/
7. So the Brits are threatening to cut off arms to Israel because some Gazan civilians were hurt when Israel shot back. Now imagine that its allies had threatened Britain during the blitz to withhold arms shipments from the UK unless Britain could guarantee that no German civilians would be hurt when Britain bombed Germany in retaliation!
8. Mariachi Nagila: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eVvhSBO0NnE
Monday, August 11, 2014
1. Academic Standards at Hebrew University on Display: Hebrew University Sociologist Promotes S&M
Eva Illouz is an ultra-leftist sociologist from the Hebrew University and currently serves as president of Bezalel College. You may recall herimplementing a thought control enforcement mechanism while there:http://isracampus.org.il/third%20level%20pages/other%20-%20Betzalel%20-%20Thought%20Police.htm . Here is Ben Dror Yemini commenting on her:http://www.i24news.tv/en/opinion/140213-the-enslaved-professor
Well, now her latest pathbreaking scientific work appears here: Explaining 'Fifty Shades': How Bondage Solves the Problem of Modern Love - SPIEGEL ONLINE where she celebrates Sadomasochism and "Bondage". http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/eva-illouz-explains-how-fifty-shades-of-grey-solves-problems-of-love-a-843644.html
Here is an excerpt:
Have you ever had sadomasochistic fantasies? If you are like me, not only have you never had any, but you even view sadomasochism as an exotic and very distant land. Assuming that most people are boringly similar to me, then it is a puzzle how "Fifty Shades of Grey" -- a romance novel in which BDSM (short for Bondage & Discipline, Dominance & Submission, Sadism & Masochism) is the central plot motif -- became a phenomenal global success....
Moreover, I would argue that the sadomasochist relationship in general is a highly plausible solution to the complicated and uncertain labors of love for a number of reasons.
By definition, a BDSM relationship contains both pain and pleasure and thus neutralizes the ambivalence of relationships that alternate between pain and pleasure.
One of the greatest difficulties of modern relationships is relinquishing one's autonomy to another because, in doing that, our sense of dignity is always at stake. The BDSM contract does the logically and psychologically impossible: It makes one willingly give up one's will and autonomy to another. In that sense, it solves the problem of relinquishing one's autonomy.
The equality that has been promoted by 40 years of feminism demands ongoing, ceaseless negotiation. The BDSM contract stops the endless bargaining by setting up and freezing caricatured and exaggerated roles and positions. In fact, BDSM makes inequality acceptable because it is consensual, contractual and pleasurable.
Finally, sadomasochism can take place only between two people who fully trust each other. The dominant partner stops hurting the submissive partner as soon as he or she says the code word. In that sense, BDSM is the very performance of the scarcest commodity: trust.
Against this context, it is our ordinary heterosexual relationships that have become queer indeed: complicated and elusive and impossible to predict and control. They demand an enormous sophistication in our capacity to play many roles, endlessly negotiate boundaries and make sense of our own and the other's ambivalence. If conventional relationships have become queer, then the romance between Grey and Steele suggests that BDSM actually holds the promise of erasing that queerness by giving us access to erotic ecstasy without the anxiety of ambivalence and uncertainty.
2. Here's an idea. You know how all the leftist Hitlerjugend and their friends have been complaining that Hamas rockets fired from Gaza into Israel just "do not count"? After all, they chirp, these rockets are harmless, hardly kill anyone, are little more than symbolic protests against "occupation." That is why Israel is the aggressor when it shoots back.So once Israel finishes re-taking the Gaza Strip, annihilating the Hamas and Jihadis, and once it captures all the remaining "harmless" Hamas rockets there, I say we take all these harmless Hamas rockets and fire them at Ramallah, Jenin, and Tul Karem. If anyone complains, we will just quote all those leftists who insist that these are innocent toy rockets that really do not do any harm!!
3. The number of Gazans killed by Israel is far lower than the number of rockets fired into Israel by the savages. This is clearly disproportionate.
4. Anyone know if the rumor is true that the department of politics at Ben Gurion University plans to merge with ISIS?
5. As far as we know, the ISIS barbarians in Iraq have not murdered any American citizens. Yet here we have the US air force bombing the bejeebers out of ISIS. So where are all the street urchins and campus Hitlerjugend? Wjy no screams about the Americans perpetrating genocide? Where are all the editorials in the liberal media demanding a proportionate air strike? Where are the numbers pogromchiki who argue that if the US kills more ISIS terrorists than the number of Americans killed by ISIS, then the US is a fascist colonialist aggressor and war criminal?
6. The Far Left, including Meretz and the Commies, was planning to hold a pro-Hamas rally Saturday night in Tel Aviv. The police cancelled their permit. Not because they are traitors but because Tel Aviv was on alert for Hamas rockets incoming. The Left urged its people to show up anyway. The ultra-left anti-Israel pro-jihad web site 972mag, funded by foreign anti-Semites, claims 500 people showed up. Haaretz, the Palestinian newspaper published in Hebrew, claims 200 showed up. Since Haaretz always adds a zero (and sometimes two zeros) to the numbers of leftist protesters in its reports, I guess we can assume that 20 showed up. All, no doubt, members of the communist party.
Sunday, August 10, 2014
Thursday, August 07, 2014
Australian Muslim Leader: Also Kill Left-Wing Anti-War Jews
Posted By Daniel Greenfield On August 5, 2014
If you want honesty from Muslim settlers in the West, you really can only get it from Hizb-ut-Tahrir. They will actually tell you what they're thinking.
The media won't.
Here's how the Australian media covered a Hizb-ut-Tahrir pro-Hamas rally.
How touching. Here's the real genocidal reality.
Now here's actual video from that event courtesy of Memri.
That hateful Hadith is also contained in the Hamas charter.
Finally a sanitized version of this call for genocide is delivered in English by a fellow who demands that Jews return to the lands they immigrated from, but has no intention of doing the same.
And no it's not Zionism, it's the same old Anti-Semitism that Jews endured for over a thousand years under the oppressive colonial rule of Islamic Supremacism.
Tuesday, August 05, 2014
1. Well, Bibi Netanyahu decided to help Jews appreciate the mourning of the Ninth of Av by ordering the IDF to withdraw from Gaza even as the savages were firing rockets into Israel and as the Hamas leadership remains untouched in its Fuhrersbunker.
But I do have one piece of good news to report. A.B. is about to be skinned alive by the Feminizts.
As you know, A.B. Yehoshua is the clueless dean of the Israeli Literary Left, a fellow who has never heard of a Hamas demand he does not wish to endorse. Well, it seems A.B. has suddenly managed to turn a large portion of his toady sycophants into raging Bushido feminizts. A.B. gave an interview over the past weekend in which he endorsed motherhood and denounced the decision by career women not to have children. A woman who decides she does not want children suffers from a handicap, says A.B. Her decision is egotistic, anti-nature, a form of digging in to her (career) role.
Faster than you could burn a bra, the radical feminizts went after poor A.B. He has upset them before in his literary work (see http://kb.osu.edu/dspace/bitstream/handle/1811/58686/HAR_v8_071.pdf?sequence=1 ). Now he is denounced at length for his daring to challenge the correct political line by a feminizt opiner in Haaretz. When Haaretz is being used to skewer Yehoshua (am I allowed to use that word or is it too male chauvinistic?), then can the Messiah be far off?
2. The Axis of Evil - the American Left and the Jihad: http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/180759/double-bind?utm_source=tabletmagazinelist&utm_campaign=a0eb78b475-Tuesday_August_5_20148_5_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c308bf8edb-a0eb78b475-206545683
3. How come all the good leaders are in Canada? No fair! http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/65057
4. So help us out here. When the Hamas savages shoot thousands of rockets at Israel, just how many Palestinians is Israel allowed to kill to stop the rockets? And if Israel exceeds that number, your solution is for Israel to turn the other cheek and sit about passively as the rockets continue? And if there does not exist a single weapons system in the world that can be used against an enemy with absolute certainty that no civilians get hurt from its use, then do I understand your solution as demanding that Israel relinquish all use of force and arms to stop Hamas rockets? In other words, other than simply sitting back and doing nothing while the Hamas shoots thousands of rockets at Jewish children, what exactly is it that you are proposing that Israel do? (And do not say capitulate, because if you do, we have a drone with your name on it!).
5. The quasi-communist "rabbi" Henry Siegman is denouncing Israel for the "slaughter of the innocents." The anti-Semites and jihadis have lapped up his words. Anyone know if the rumor is true that Henry is changing his last name to Siegheilman?
Sunday, August 03, 2014
SO let us get this straight. After losing almost a hundred Israeli lives, after 3000 or so rockets have been fired at Israeli civilians, Bibi thinks that the time is ripe to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory, to order the IDF to withdraw unilaterally from the Gaza Strip and stand by in readiness at the border. So the savages can rebuild their attack tunnels and import some new Iranian rockets. We have that clear now?
Saturday, August 02, 2014
Wondering what the outbreak of celebration among the savages was all about when they captured an Israeli soldier on Friday? Why so much happiness over the capture, as compared with - say - the few dozen deaths of Israeli soldiers?
The answer of course is that the savages believe a single kidnapped IDF soldier can buy for them the release of a thousand genocidal murderers from Israeli prisons. And why do they believe this? Because Bibi Netanyahu and his predecessors chose to empty out Israeli prisons of hundreds, and then a thousand genocidal murderers in the series of "exchange" deals it struck with the terrorists.
The decision to release a thousand murderers to buy back Gilad Shalit was the stupidest act of folly in Jewish history. The golden calf was in comparison a mere fraternity prank. The kidnapping Friday of the soldier was a direct consequence of Netanyahu's cowardice in that "exchange." Netanyahu was telling the terrorists that they can get what they want by kidnapping Israelis. It was more important for Netanyahu to have his Kodak moment with Shalit than to prevent new kidnappings.
In a previous "exchange," Israel released hundreds of murderer terrorists, including the one who kidnapped Air Force navigator Ron Arad, in order to buy back the corpses of three Israeli soldiers murdered by the Hezb'Allah plus an Israeli drug smuggler criminal the Hezb'Allah had captured. The precedent of paying with jailed terrorists to buy back corpses led directly to the murders of the three yeshiva teenagers, the murders that ignited the current war.
Bibi Netanyahu and his Likud gang are directly guilty of causing the capture of the soldier on Friday and the kidnappings of the three teenagers. For decades the Israeli government has rewarded terrorism by releasing mass murderers as tribute to them.
Friday, August 01, 2014
The internet is filled with the ugliest and most craven anti-Semitic catcalls, including leftist web sites operating out of Israel. The far-leftist anti-Israel 972mag.com, which is financed by overseas anti-Semites, has been filled with talkback chants like Hitler was Right and We need to Murder all the Jews.
And the Israeli Attorney General's office is suddenly interested in prosecuting "incitement." But it is ONLY interesting in prosecuting Jews who express opinions the Attorney General deems in poor taste or "racist" regarding Arabs. The number of Israeli Arabs who have been arrested for expressing glee at the death of Israeli soldiers, the kidnapping of soldiers, or the kidnapping of the three yeshiva teenagers is exactly zero. The number of tenured leftists who have been arrested for justifying and cheering Hamas rocket firings at Israel is the same number.
A 22 year old bartender from Beer Sheba, Lior Cohen, was just arrested and interrogated because of comments on his Facebook page. He wrote "An Arab who is a Real Man is an Arab in the Grave." Clearly in poor taste. But grounds for arrest? Cohen was arrested and held in jail under Israel's law against racism and terrorism. That is right, TERRORISM! You know, unlike people like Haneen Zoabi and the Op-Ed columnists at Haaretz or the professors of political science at Ben Gurion University.
In the end, the judge decided to be merciful and released Cohen from prison, with the stipulation that he is prohibited from using his computer for 30 days. None of the countless leftist professors who promote BDS terrorism against Israel, denounce Israel as a war criminal fascist country, and cheer Hamas have ever been ordered to stop using their computers for 30 days.
Haaretz reports that the police are being flooded with hundreds of complaints against "rightwingers" - no doubt filed by leftists - demanding that they be arrested and interrogated for exercising their freedom of speech, which the left calls "incitement." The police have opened 200 investigations. They interrogated several suspects who evidently are not Meretz voters.
The number of leftists who have been arrested for treason since the start of Operation Protective Edge is exactly zero.
The Left meanwhile is flooding the internet with whines about the threat to freedom of speech in Israel! (On the part of non-leftists who dare to exercise it!)
2. Kerry's Peace Proposal: http://www.teapartytribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Half-Way.jpg
1. For decades the Israeli Left has been reciting 10 times a day and repeating in unison that "occupation" is the source of all evil, that "occupation" was undermining the moral fabric of Israeli society, that "occupation" was driving the "Palestinians" to violence and alienating the world.
We now know two things with certainty: It is not Israeli occupation of Palestinians that does all those things the Left warns about but rather removal of Israeli occupation of "Palestinians" does so. Second, the Israeli Left is directly responsible and culpable for everything that has happened in Gaza over the past month. It is guilty of causing ALL of the deaths of Israelis and Palestinians because of its campaign to end "occupation" at all costs. When the Left and its captive media imposed this vision on Israel, 3000 rockets from Gaza on the Jews were the direct result!
2. The following message was sent to the University of Haifa faculty by me yesterday:
Earlier today a memo was sent to the entire campus community by the Rector about the need to fight against the campaign to boycott Israeli academic institutions, The Rector names Prof. Gabi Weimann as the Haifa University liaison for fighting the boycott.
Allow me to suggest that the most effective way to fight the boycott is to deal with the campaign of anti-Israel boycotters operating right under the nose of the Rector and the rest of us here at the University. I refer the the malicious "Alef List," an anti-Israel and anti-Semitic chat list for the "academic Left" that is controlled by Avraham Oz and which operates under the auspices of the University on the University's computers. The list proliferates anti-Israel and anti-Jewish hate propaganda, while pro-Israel opinion is barred and censored from the list (in the name of academic freedom of course). It goes without saying that it is a major promoter of BDS boycotts against Israel and its universities. A long list of examples and more information on the "Alef List" can be found here:
The Rector need look afield no further.
3. Tel Aviv University's Lord Haw Haw: http://isracampus.org.il/third%20level%20pages/TAU%20-%20Shlomo%20Sand%20-%20Betrays%20Israel.htm
4. Israeli Academics for jihad are back: http://isracampus.org.il/third%20level%20pages/Petitions%20-%20Israeli%20Academics%20Publish%20Vile%20Condemnation%20in%20Haaretz.htm
5. Left of center Israeli journalist calls to crush Hamas: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4552772,00.html