Monday, November 30, 2015
FORGET MICRO-AGGRESSIONS! GET SERIOUS ABOUT MICRO-TREASONS!!
By Steven Plaut
The campus moonbatocracy in the US has become obsessed with "micro-aggressions." These are supposed to be seemingly harmless words or forms of behavior that make fashionable minorities feel oppressed. Things like wearing a sombrero on Halloween or telling a black women that you are proud that she graduated cum laude. I guess a macro-aggression would be to ask her if she'd like some watermelon. You can see a collection of alleged micro-aggressions here: http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/seminars/Tool_Recognizing_Microaggressions.pdf .
Well, it occurred to me that the jihad against micro-aggressions (and using the word jihad of course is a macro-aggression against Moslems) just invites us to balance the scales of sanity be defining a new concept.
Comrades, it is time we define micro-treasons and begin to take serious action against them.
Micro-treasons are acts that are far less blatant than macro-treasons. The latter would include joining ISIS or a Marxist group or Students for Justice in Palestine or Peace Now. Micro-treasons are far less obvious. They come in various forms. Here are a few examples:
- Referring to terrorists as militants or activists;
- Referring to Israeli control of the West Bank as occupation;
- Describing capitalism as piggish and harmful and anti-humane;
- Using the word 'neoliberalism;'
- Using the term 'Nakba;'
- Studying anthropology;
- Saying 'he or she' every time a third person non-gender pronoun is needed;
- Describing the election of Obama as the triumph of hope;
- Referring to Muslim migrants entering Hungary and Germany as refugees;
- Saying black lives matter;
- Using the term white privilege in any sentence;
- Referring to Israel as Israel-Palestine;
- Using the word apartheid to refer to any country other than erstwhile South Africa.
- Referring to any Western country as imperialist;
- Using the term "The Other 99%;"
- Fighting for the planet;
- Misuse of the term 'exploitation;'
- Misuse of the term 'oppression;'
- Demanding safe spaces;
- Almost any use of the word solidarity;
- Almost any use of the word misogynist;
- Use of the term resistance, except in physics;
- Almost any use of the word class for anything other than a classroom;
- Pretending you think there is such a thing as transgendered;
- Protesting against globalization;
- Accusing non-leftists of divisiveness;
- Use of the term 'economic justice;'
- Use of the term 'judgmentalism;'
- Use of the term 'sustainable;'
- Using the term 'micro-aggression.'
Sunday, November 22, 2015
The REAL Inspiration of the Paris Terrorists
By Steven Plaut
The Swedish Foreign Minister and her appeasocrat government think the siege of Paris by terrorists last week was because of Israel.
Well, being a helpful sort, I decided to investigate and uncover who REALLY inspired the Paris barbarians. I am sure the answer will interest the Swedes.
The barbarian terrorists planned out their siege of Paris and their campaign of murder, torture, and plunder for years. They despised the Christian faith held by the bulk of the residents of Paris and showed their disdain for it. They made a point of capturing Christian hostages. They targeted St. Denis and massive damage there resulted from the attacks. The entire city was traumatized and it took many years to recover.
The terrorists placing all of Paris under siege were Scandinavian Vikings. The period was 884-886. The siege of Paris is the subject of an eyewitness account in the Latin poem Bella Parisiacae urbis of Abbo Cernuus.
The REAL inspiration for the ISIS savages who terrorized Paris last week is not 'Palestinians' and their 'plight,' but rather the Swedes!!!
Thursday, November 19, 2015
An Open Letter to the President of France from Shimon Peres, Peacemaker-at-Large
My heartfelt sympathies to you and the French people for the Paris unrest this week.
But we must really speak about how to deal with these atrocities and protests, including the attacks on Paris, by these misunderstood Islamic activists. Mister President, I have a great deal of experience in dealing successfully with terrorism and this is why I wish to come to your rescue.
The first thing you must realize is that one can only make peace with one's enemies. With one's friends there is no need to make peace. There is no military solution to the problems of terrorism, and this is why you must seek a diplomatic solution. No Justice, No Peace, as they say.
You must invite the leaders of this Islamic organization to Paris to meet with you and perhaps tour the Louvre. You must learn to feel their pain and understand their needs. You must offer to turn a third of your territory over to them so that these stateless Moslems can have their own state. I have no doubt Sweden will applaud your efforts.
You must meet their demands nearly in full. In addition, you must offer them internet web services and five-star tourist hotels in exchange for their promises to abandon violence. That is how we turned Yassir Arafat into a peace partner. You see, military force serves no role any more. It is passe. It is archaic. Today economic interests dominate the world and the Islamist activists of the earth will surely make peace in exchange for some profits from participating in global trade.
The attacks on Paris came because you have been insufficiently sensitive in understanding the needs of Moslem fundamentalists. You took their rhetoric at face value, whereas WE in Israel know that all this rhetoric is empty and in fact these people simply want peace. Sure they praise Hitler and celebrate atrocities, but what is it that they REALLY want? You must negotiate even while under attack; conditioning negotiations on an end to violence is a no-win situation. It will simply extend the bloodshed!
You have been trying to rule over others and failed to be sensitive to The Other. You have illegal settlements that you have yet to remove from Corsica. You must put your own house in order and eliminate inequality and injustice inside France and then the terrorists will no longer target you.
The key is to build a New Middle Gall, one in which everyone is so busy with the important matter of development tourism and investments and hi-technology that they have no time to pursue violence. The era of war is finished.
Moreover, if you strike at the perpetrators of the Paris unrest-protests and their supporters, you will simply extend and enlarge the cycle of violence. Your bombs will no doubt injure some innocent children and civilians alongside any terrorist activists you strike, and that will simply enrage the rest of the world and make the victims seek revenge. Your bombing these militants and activists will cause them to hate the Galls and drive the separatists to embrace terrorism. Moreover, if you refuse to negotiate with the Moslem separatists, then their leader will be toppled and a REALLY violent militant and fanatic will take his place. In that case you will have lost the window of opportunity to make peace. Begin by declaring a unilateral ceasefire!
Mister President, Blessed is the peacemaker. The entire world will support you and congratulate you if you respond to these horrific attacks by disarming France and opening dialogue with the terror activists. All we are saying is give peace a chance. Yitzhak Rabin would have approved. Yes, chaver, what you need is shalom, salaam, peace. You will be cheered and awarded a Nobel Peace Prize in recognition. Do not allow yourself to be drawn into the gutter of violence. Violence never achieves anything. History is no lesson. History is the dead past.
End the cycle of violence. Show restraint. Forego the juvenile impulse to avenge.
Follow my example!! Provide the Paris bombers with anti-aircraft and anti-tank missiles so that they can battle against the TRUE radicals and fanatics. And they will do so with no ACLU nor Supreme Court to restrain them. Demonstrate your humanity by paying pensions to any widows and orphans of the terrorists who blew up the bars.
Mister President, the proof is in the pudding. My own peace policies have eliminated war and bloodshed and terror from the Middle East. We no longer have terrorists to deal with in the Levant, only peace partners.
If you follow in my footsteps you can achieve the same lofty goals.
Shimon Peres, Peacemaker-at-Large
Monday, November 16, 2015
1. But we French have coddled and appeased the Muslim fascist regimes for decades. We have coddled terrorists and led the assault against Israel. So why oh why are WE being targeted!!?
2. IF YOU THINK 'PALESTINIANS' HAVE THE RIGHT TO 'RESIST,' DON'T COME WHINING TO US WHEN THE SAVAGES MURDER YOUR CHILDREN IN ROCK CONCERTS
3. IF IT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR RAQQA, SO DO IT TO RAMALLAH!!
4. PEACE ACTIVISTS NEEDED TO SERVE AS HUMAN SHIELDS. FREE TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE FOR ISM MEMBERS, PROFESSORS FROM BEN-GURION 'UNIVERSITY,' PEACE NOW, NEW ISRAEL FUND, AND CODE PINK TO COME TO RAQQA IN SYRIA AND PROTECT LIVES FOR PEACE!
5. I am waiting for Abu Mazen, chief Palestinian savage, to announce that the Eiffel Tower is really not a French emblem at all but merely the place where the prophet Mohammed tied up his donkey...
6. Reform Paganism
7. announcing new organization
SETTLER LIVES MATTER
8. Amira Hass, Haaretz columnist, the Tokyo Rose of the conflict and Hamas cheerleader, claims Israel "plants" knives when it arrests terrorists to make them look guilty
9. The Jews of Paris were quietly at home making shabbas when the Islamofascist aggression passed over them, like Passover in the Book of Exodus...
10. SACRE BLEU!!
Saturday, November 14, 2015
France must Offer Land for Peace
By Steven Plaut
In the aftermath of the series of protests in Paris against occupation by activists and militants, who have grievances, we bring you the French plan for peace, based on France's Mideast policies. It is the only way to solve the problem of ISIS activism in Paris.
First, we all agree that territory must not be annexed by force. Therefore, we can also agree that Germany has a moral right to demand the return of Alsace-Lorraine, for the French aggression in 1945 and its consequent occupation must not be rewarded. "A full withdrawal for full peace" should operate here. Further, France must agree to the return and rehabilitation of all ethnic Germans expelled from Alsace-Lorraine after World Wars I and II, as well as all those they define as their descendents.